Exciscope is soon looking for a Sales Engineer!
Are you passionate about presenting cutting-edge technology and listening to its applications? We are building x-ray phase-contrast tomography systems to form the next generation x-ray microimaging in both research, industry and healthcare. We are looking for someone who can help us reach the market. Interested? Come work with us!
You will be working with:
- Establish and maintain our relationships with customers, users, and other relevant persons
- Understand advanced user applications to find out how they can make the best use of our products
- Listen to user needs and bring their perspective to our technical development
- Represent Exciscope at conferences and similar activities
- Manage the sales process, including submitting tenders and preparing quotations and contracts.
- Lead our marketing activities, including updating product information, website information, arrange webinars for users, etc.
As a startup company our work evolves quickly. Initially, your work covers all aspects of how we sell our products. As our team grows, you will have the opportunity to focus on fewer tasks or take a leading role.
We hope that you:
- Like innovation and want to join our mission to revolutionize medical imaging.
- Have a great ability to understand user applications, in biomedicine, materials science and potentially other fields. You have experience from working with imaging or x-ray applications or have an excellent ability to learn these fields.
- Don’t mind travelling or presenting in front of an audience
- Master English, both written and spoken
- Have a master’s degree in a technical subject, such as engineering
- Are not afraid to get your hands dirty to solve unexpected problems.
- Have a great deal of patience, since the time from first customer contact to signed contract is often a few years
Additionally, it is positive if you have experience from research, such as a Ph.D. or industrial experience.
Exciscope is a young tech company, but the technology we use is based on many years of academic research and experience. The present team consists of five employees with expertise in x-ray science, software engineering and mechanical engineering.
The Exciscope technology provides the next-generation x-ray microimaging. We build phase-contrast x-ray tomography systems featuring unprecedented resolution, contrast, and speed. Our x-ray microimaging produces cellular-resolution 3D volume images of centimeter-sized samples, with excellent contrast in soft materials, such as biomedical tissues, food, and plastic. The Exciscope technology will open new market segments for industrial inspection and product development in addition to enabling virtual histology for medical applications.
Exciscope is a company with an innovative and open mentality. We are excited to build the best x-ray phase-contrast imaging systems, and this drives us to work hard while also having fun. Still, we believe that our ambitious plans can be combined with a healthy work-life balance.
This is a full-time position located at our premises in Kista, Stockholm. Based on what works best for you, we can offer flexible policies for remote work.
We have not started the recruitment for this position yet. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us now. We look forward to hearing from you!
Other open positions
When we have other open positions, they will be posted here. We also encourage you to follow our page on linkedIn, where we will also post about new positions.
Are you also enthusiastic about creating a new product with ambitious specifications? You are welcome to submit an open application by getting in contact with us!